8/13/2010

Toronto Blue Jays are willing to give back injury last season

Toronto Blue Jays are willing to give back injury last season, Johnson (Reed Johnson) an opportunity, today signed him to a combined 3.275 million U.S. dollars a year, expect him to make a comeback.

Johnson and the Blue Jays outfielder reached a one-year contract agreement, he said: "I am a player thrives under pressure last year, injuries will only inspired me, I believe it will not influence me to professional life after, next season I will be a good performance, so you think I can return to the previous level. "

Johnson is the Blue Jays pioneer, was seriously injured last year due to back surgery 3 months rest, the whole year just to pay a 2 percent rate of 36 against, two home runs and 14 RBIs, and 19 percent against the previous year performance 3 rate, a career-high 12 home runs and the AL on the first of three 90 base rate, the performance is like worlds apart.

Blue Jays general manager Ruiqiyadi (JPRicciardi) said that if Johnson's health, he was confident that Johnson can then return to the career peak.